Friday, February 29, 2008

SLC Studios Stuffie!!



LOOK what came in the post today and im so delighted!! yay!!
Hi everyone!! Oh my god i was having such a awful week, weather was crappy, miss my fella blah bah the usual.
Then this morning i woke up to the rattle at the letter box, it was the posty slip to tell me a parcel was waiting in the post office.Oh my gosh my slcstudio etsy pressy had arrived i was so excited!!
I drove like a bat out of hell up to the post office and there it was the magical parcel. Quickly took it back and opened it in my car... i couldnt wait any longer!!
What can I say!! I was so happy from the beautifully wrapped plushie who was even more wonderful than i imagined to the added little surprises like the bookmark and cute card. The plushie is so well made and would be prefect for all ages, ill be back for more i think im hooked :DFeast your eyes folks as I show you what i saw as i opened it all.

No comments: