Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wee Toasty Fella on Etsy

Wee Toasty Fella on Etsy
Hello Everyone, very nervous this is my first post and I'm terrible at writing.. so here goes.

I have added some new items to my etsy shop that would be great little crimbo pressies. Take a peek at
www.voododoll.etsy.com. I wish I had time to make more stuff but currently I'm working full time as a designer/buyer for a home wares company. So in the evenings i only have time to put my wee creations together. :(

Thanks to everyone who have supported voododoll so far xoxox

2 comments:

Christine said...

Yay! I'm glad you started a blog! I love the Wee Toasty, it's so cute.

I'll make sure to add you to my blogroll.

marsha said...

It's only natural to be nervous, I was too when I took the plunge and dived into the blogosphere! But man, it's so therapeutic! Glad you're on board! :)